APIs Case StudySee in schedule
Improve the security design of APIs using provided tools and guidelines.
Developers and designers with a basic knowledge of HTTP and OpenAPI
- 2 slide introduction towards API security;
- API security rules overview:
* a short json is not simple (i-json, structured fields, ...);
* look at that (json-)schema;
* What The ... JWT;
- Enforcing rules with OpenAPI and static analysis tools
Type: Talk (30 mins); Python level: Beginner; Domain level: Intermediate
Roberto joined in the [Italian Digital Transformation Department](https://innovazione.gov.it/it/progetti/api/) - to create a national API Ecosystem based on internet standards.
He's a Red Hat Certified Engineer and MySQL/MongoDB certified DBA, but loves maintaining free software.
A life ago he took a Math degree, and he's really proud of it.