Algorithms Best Practice Databases Python generalSee in schedule: Wed, Jul 28, 13:45-14:15 CEST (30 min) Download/View Slides
Introduction: advantages, best and worst use cases.
Why this little database is amazing and where it can be used at its best.
SQLite & Python: best practices
Use of context managers, row factories, executing many operations at once and the concept of PRAGMAs
Transactions, isolation and concurrency
Transactions management in SQLite, use of WAL, Rollback and no journaling modes. Isolation levels: exclusive, immediate and deferred
Why and why not indexing. Partial index, expression index, FTS index.
Special data types
Date & Time data, personalized data types
Type: Talk (30 mins); Python level: Intermediate; Domain level: Intermediate
I'm Information Systems Engineer, work as Computer Expert in Power of attorney
- I speaked at https://www.basistech.com/event/computer-autopsies/
- I organized: PyDay 2018 in Corrientes, Argentine Republic, Flisol 2017 in Resistencia, Flisol 2018
- I went to 6 PyCamps and 5 PyCons Argentina. I'm associated Asociación Civil Python Argentina.
- I was speaker in PyConAr 2018, 2019, 2020, and participate in selection of talks.
- I was coach in two DjangoGirls, PyConAr 2018 and Santiago del Estero.
- I work doing computer forensic expert. I have used python for this purpose.