APIs ASYNC / Concurreny Communication Distributed Systems Web Servers and MicroFWs (Flask/Tornado/Nginx/...)See in schedule: Thu, Jul 29, 11:30-12:00 CEST (30 min)
Modern distributed software doesn't stop at your VPC. Edge deployed software needs realtime communications, updates, and state sync. It needs RPC and PubSub over the web. Lets make it open-source.
In this talk we'll cover the need for over-the-web realtime RPC and PubSub, why we needed and created it for our OpenPolicyAgent realtime updates layer, along side:
- The challenges that the implementation faced
- Pro/Cons of realtime update channels
- Common use cases (updates, sync, event propagation, distributed computing, authorization, ...)
- Additional awesome Python open-source we used in this solution (FastApi, Tenacity, broadcaster, ...)
- How to use the open-source packages we shared.
Type: Talk (30 mins); Python level: Intermediate; Domain level: Beginner
Developer and Entrepreneur.
Rich R&D and cybersec experience.
Founder and ex-CEO at Rookout.com
Founder and CEO at Authorizon.com